As with many things in life, in the lock world, you get what you pay for. Many people see a $50 lock and compare it to a $5 lock. To the average person they cant see a difference. To a locksmith, however, its like comparing apples to oranges. If you buy a cheap lock, and it fails, as they often do, then that five dollar lock just turned into a seventy five to one hundred and thirty dollar lock out fee, plus the cost of a new lock to replace it.
- Steel vs Wood Front Doors for Your Home | Mobile Locksmith MI
- Three Clear Signs You Need to Replace Your Front Entry Door | MI Locksmith
- The History of Locksmiths | MI Locksmith Services
- What to Do If You are Locked Out of Your House; MI Locksmith
- What to Do When You’re Locked Out of Your Car; MI Locksmith